It is not latest news that Malaysian citizens do not need a Vietnam Visa if they want to enter this country. How about foreigners living in Malaysia? Let’s find out Vietnam visa requirements for foreigners in Malaysia!
Vietnam Visa Exemption List
Not all the foreigners in all countries all over the world need to apply Vietnam visa, there also has exemption. This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay.
Besides, there are two cases that the you can travel to Vietnam without Visa
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Do Malaysian citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam?
Malaysia and Vietnam are in Asia, so it is very easy to go between the 2 country. According to Government’s rule, Malaysian passport holders are not needed a Vietnam Visa if they enter Vietnam less than 30 days. If you are not Malaysian citizen but you live in Malaysia, please check out the table to know whether your nationality needs a Vietnam Visa or not.
In case Malaysian passport holders plan to stay in Vietnam more than 30 days, they must apply a Vietnam visa in advance.
Vietnam visa requirements for foreigners in Malaysia
How Many Ways To Apply Vietnam Visa for foreigners in Malaysia?
We are kindly to inform that Malaysian citizens wanting to stay in Vietnam more than 30 days are required Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam. Foreigners either can apply Vietnam visa with Vietnam embassies in Malaysia OR applying Vietnam visa on arrival with visa approval from Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
As foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam in future, you should acquire a Vietnam visa for foreigners in Malaysia as a requirement by the department of travel in Vietnam. The procedure for obtaining a Vietnam visa in Malaysia avails the following two options:
- Coming to the Vietnam embassy in Malaysia in person. Here you will have to present all required documents for your Vietnam visa application process to begin.
- An application for a Vietnam visa on Arrival via Vietnam visa agencies that work in hand with the immigration department of Vietnam. This new visa on arrival policy has also significantly eased and streamlined the entire process, in the new process very little or almost no paperwork is required and the process is also considerably faster in comparison to the erstwhile process. The process usually begins with the selection of an agency that can process the visa application form for you. These agencies are mandated and contracted by the Immigration department and hence they need to be registered and recognized, so ensure that they do have all the necessary permissions before you share your sensitive personal data with them.
You can choose one of the above two options when seeking a visa to Vietnam at your convenience.
Applying Vietnam Visa At Vietnam Embassy In Malaysia
This is the traditional way that more people has been applying. In order to response Vietnam visa requirements for foreigners in Malaysia at the Vietnam embassy, it is important you observe the following:
– The Vietnam embassy in Malaysia is open only within work hours on business days.
– The Vietnam embassy in Malaysia is reachable by telephone but you can still present yourself there in person to get information on what is required from you by the immigration department of Vietnam, as a visa applicant to Vietnam.
It’s inconvenient for someone living far. Sometimes your application is failed because of missing passport, important documents. This way takes you a lot of time for applying and waiting. You don’t know how the progress of your application is going on. If you want Visa urgently whether your Visa will be ready in time. This is a difficult question if you need Vietnam Visa urgently such as on business, study, medical problems… .In addition you cannot restrain expense, have to pay additional cost.
Where To Find For Vietnam Embassy In Malaysia?
When seeking the Vietnam visa in Malaysia you can use the following contacts to reach the Vietnam embassy in Malaysia:
Vietnamese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Address: No. 4, PersiaranStonor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: (603) 2148 4036, 2148 4534
- Fax: (603) 2148 3270, 2141 4696
- Email: email@example.com
Applying Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Steps to applying online for the Vietnam visa for foreigners in Malaysia is very simple. It just takes you some minutes to complete the application form. The procedure for applying a Vietnam visa for foreigners is strictly for air travelers and entails the following steps:
- Checkout the visa application form available online at our website
- Pay the set application fees through us and follow our instructions
- Receive the letter of approval from us in your email within 48 business hours.
- Present your letter of approval, your passport and two of your recent passport photos at one of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Da Nang) as you pay the visa stamping fee before you are handed a Vietnam visa.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Malacca, Penang, Terengganu, Sabah, Kedah, Perak, Pahang or any cities in Malaysia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Documents Requirement for foreigners
Both applicants of the Vietnam visa by direct application at the embassy and those who apply for the Vietnam visa online through agents’ websites are required to meet the following standards:
- Must have a valid passport you acquired over six months ago
- Must have two most recent passport photos at hand, that aren’t any older than six months.
- The letter of approval you present must present information that matches that in your passport.
Vietnam visa requirements for foreigners in Malaysia: Work permit
If foreigners want to work in Vietnam in a long time, they can not apply for tourism Vietnam Visa, they need Visa to work, this is also a permission that allows them to work in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Requirements for foreigners to work can be noted something:
- Whoever does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will: redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can fly or travel by road or waterway from their country or from other countries to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa extension for foreigners in Malaysia
Provisions of the Government of Vietnam published that foreigners in general and foreigners in particular are only allowed to stay in Vietnam for 6 maximum continuous months. That means if passenger has visa expired without further extension, passenger will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
When you enter Vietnam Tan Son Nhat border gate in Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Bai border gate Tay Ninh Province, you will easily extend your visa and save cost than Noi Bai border gate in Hanoi or Da Nang and Nha Trang.
Procedures for Vietnam Visa extension for foreigners with the purpose of trade, tourism, and work are different, depending on what your nationality is.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239