Thanks to the convenient movement between Vietnam and Malaysia, not only Malaysian but also foreigners in Malaysia can enter Vietnam easily. This section will come up with a solution about Vietnam e-Visa for foreigners in Malaysia.
Vietnam is one of the most popular countries on the list of every traveler in SE Asia. To simplify the visa process, this country launched the e-visa program in February 2017. Who can apply Vietnam Evisa to enter Vietnam? The answer is citizens from 46 countries also can get their E-visa electronically.
What is Vietnam e-Visa for foreigners in Malaysia?
This is a type of via applied for some countries assigned by Vietnam Government, with maximum 30 days of stay, and only single entry. It is also fast, cheap and can be applied online.
Can Malaysian citizens apply for Vietnam e-visa?
Vietnam Electronic Visa (e-Visa) is an official document granted by the Immigration of Vietnam which permitting entry into and travel within Vietnam. It is an alternative entry visa issued at the embassies of Vietnam and visa on arrival.
The e-Visa is a single-entry visa, and the maximum duration of stay in Vietnam is 30 days, which cannot be extended and converted to other types of visas.
According to Vietnam visa exemption list, Malaysian passport holders are allowed to stay in Vietnam without Vietnam visa in 30 days, so they do not need to apply Vietnam e-visa. In case you are foreigners living in Malaysia, you should check the table below to know whether you need a visa or not, if yes, you can apply Vietnam e-visa instead of Vietnam visa.
Frequently asked question about Vietnam E-visa
What do I need to prepare when applying for a Vietnam E-visa?
You have to prepare the following documents in order to apply for Vietnam visa:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months in validity after arrival to Vietnam)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
How long does it take to obtain an E-visa?
There are many cases that you can choose, waiting time will depend on it. There are three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 5 business days.
- Rush Processing: 4 business days.
- Super Rush Processing: 2 business days.
How long is the Vietnam E-visa valid for?
The Vietnam E-visa has the validity of 30 days after your arrival. In addition, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
What are Vietnam e-Visa for foreigners in Malaysia?
Your passport must have validity for a minimum of 30 days beyond the visa expiry date. For example, in case you enter Vietnam today and your visa expires in 30 days, then your passport must be valid for at least 60 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of Vietnam E-visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
What do I need to show when entering Vietnam?
You must present a printed copy of the E-visa, accompany with your passport.
Important information you need to consider before applying
- An Vietnam E-visa is valid for 30 days with single entry, from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application and Vietnam visa on arrival is the option you should choose for multiple entries or a stay in excess of 30 days.
- With Vietnam E-visa, you can remain in this country for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date.
- The e-visa or visa approval letter is a paper approved by Vietnam Immigration allows to board and pick up visa on arrival at international airports of Vietnam. You should check it careful to make sure no mistake or error then print a copy to use.
- Foreigners wanting to visit Vietnam must have their passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Your passport must be valid for at least one months after arrival in Vietnam and it must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Minors who have their own passport must complete a full E-visa application. Minors who are 14 and under and included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents E-visa application.
- Applicants are also needed to carry a copy of their E-visa at all times during their stay.
How to apply online for Vietnam visa?
If you want to apply Vietnam E-visa, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Access the website and fill in Apply Vietnam visa form include the airport of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, date of birth, passport number and your nationality.
- After double checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time. You just need to print and show it at International airport you land.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
ww.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications
Is there any question that we do not list? Please let us know by leaving a comment or contact us:
- 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239