Do Indonesian need a visa? Can you apply for Vietnam visa when staying in Indonesia? How is Vietnam Visa fee in Indonesia in 2019?
Indonesia, along to Vietnam, is a country in Asia, so traveling between the 2 countries is easy. Because Indonesia is in Vietnam exemption list that does not need visa to enter Vietnam, citizens from Indonesia are allowed to stay in Vietnam less than 30 days without a visa. In case you want to stay longer, please apply for a Vietnam visa!
You are not Indonesian citizens but live in this country? Take a look in list below to determine whether you nationality is in list of countries exempt from visa to enter Vietnam or not.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Vietnam Visa On Arrival in Indonesia
You know, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam Visa: applying directly at embassy and applying online
The traditional way that people are familiar is applying at the Vietnam Embassy. It takes you from 5 to 7 working days to get visa. You can find for embassy’s address at the website Vietnam Embassy in Indonesia. This is a website provided for information and service purpose.
People who live so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for themselves, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail or get traffic jam on the way to Embassy can still apply for visa at home. Just a few minutes at home, accessing the Internet and doing some simple steps, they are ready to apply a visa. The only important thing is finding a trusted visa agent, they will help you apply Visa on Arrival Vietnam. This shortest and quickest processing time takes you from 1 to 2 working days to get your visa. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and even in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
Required Documents: When obtaining by this way, no documents are needed.
You can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in the third country.
How to apply for Visa On Arrival in Indonesia?
Follow many steps below to obtain a Vietnam visa:
- Filling out the Apply Vietnam visa form with your information include full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa). More over, you should apply soon, better before 10:00 am local time to be provided approval letter on the same day around 6:00 pm local time. If you submit applications after this time, you may get the letter in next business day.
- Pay for service fee via any cards and Paypal we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee. Please remember to double check carefully your information before paying fee.
- An approval letter will be sent to you in working time. Time process will depend on your booking, and the instructions to get your visa stamped is sent in the approval letter also.
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity and at least 2 left pages before going to apply for Vietnam visa
- You can only applying Visa On Arrival when traveling by air to Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa fee in Indonesia
Vietnam Visa fee in Indonesia has 2 kinds that citizens need to pay: Service fee and Stamping fee.
How many type of Vietnam Visa?
Vietnam visa tourist online for Indonesian fee
Vietnam business visa online fee
When applying Vietnam visa online, you can choose some extra services accompanied to make your trip be more convenient and comfortable such as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION or TOUR BOOKING. If you need Vietnam Visa information with longer period, you can access this section Vietnam Visa Fee!
Are there any questions for us? Leave a comment below and we will reply you as soon as possible!