Australian citizens and foreigners living in Australia can apply for Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy/ Consulates. How about people living near Vietnam Consulate Perth? This article will show you address of Vietnam Embassy in Australia, especially Vietnam Consulate Perth.
What is Vietnam Consulate Perth?
Vietnam Consulate Pearth is Vietnam Diplomatic mission in Australia. Where is it located? You can find on specific details such as consulate contact information, web presence, consular office hours and directions to the consulate. The Vietnam Consulate Perth is not the only diplomatic representation of Vietnam in Australia.
- Address: Vietnamese Consulate General in Perth, Australia – Level 8, 16 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 – PO Box 3122, East Perth, WA 6892 – Australia
- Telephone: (+61) 8 9221 1158 – 8 9225 3642 – 8 9225 3645
- Fax: (+61) 8 9225 6881
- E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consul: Mr. Phung The Long – Consul General
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-16:00
Vietnam Consulate Perth Appointment
For an appointment at the Vietnam Consulate Perth in particular and Vietnam Embassy/Consulates in Australia, please check in first instance the consulate website.
In the case that you are not able to arrange an appointment through the website you can contact the consulate in Perth by telephone (+61) 8 9221 1158 – 8 9225 3642 – 8 9225 3645 or email email@example.com
Visa and Passports
The Vietnam Consulate Perth can inform you about the scope of services they offer. However, we have an advice that you should contact the Vietnam consulate before a visit since not every consulate in Australia offers visa and/or passport services.
Normally, the office hours in almost Vietnam Embassy/ Consulates in Australia is from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, 13:30 PM – 16:00 PM
Please note: Consulate opening hours can vary, please contact the Consulate before a visit.
Applying Vietnam visa through Vietnam Embassy in Australia
Procedure to apply Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy is easy, you can complete the application form on the website of Vietnam Embassy/Consulate and submit it with your original passport, a passport-sized photo and pay the Vietnam visa fee.
The documents to apply visa at the embassy/ consulate are different from regions to regions. However, it normally includes:
- Application form.
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months; Photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background; Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in Australia as below:
Vietnam Embassy in Canberra
- Address: 6 Timbarra, Crescent, O’Malley, ACT 2606 ,Australia
- Phone: 61-2-6286 6059, 6290 1556, 6290 1894, 6286 6267
- Fax: 61-2-6286 4534
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 -12:30 and 13:30-16:00
Vietnam Consulate in New South Wales
- Address: Suite205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, New South Wales 2027.
- Phone: (02) 9327 1912 / 9327 2539
- Fax: (02) 9328 1653
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9h00 -12h30 13h30-16h00
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival
If you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (such as passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. A trusted visa agent will help you apply Vietnam Visa Online for you and you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports.
How to apply for Vietnam visa in Australia? We wrote the whole steps in brief for you:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Stamping Vietnam Visa at Vietnam international airport
You can only get your visa stamped at Vietnam international airport when using Vietnam Visa on Arrival – a kind of visa that you can apply when you are at home. After having the approval letter, passenger can stamp visa at one of Vietnam international airport gates.
Passenger should prepare the following documents to stamp Visa at the airport:
- Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (which had been sent to your email)
- Immigration Form
- Passport and remaining period of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
- Two 4×6 photos with white background, taken within 6 months and without glasses
- Stamping fee
If you are you afraid of having trouble at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry, you can use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports. Some extra services are also available when you apply online as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…these services can make your trip to Vietnam comfortable and rhythmic.
How much does Vietnam Visa cost? Please refer Vietnam Visa fees in Australia for visa fee and service fee information.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Online casinos provide millions of players throughout the world with the option to enjoy a wealth of quality games without ever setting a foot in a landbased venue. Players, based in the UK are hardly an exception as most established casino operators welcome customers from the country. All one needs to do is open a real-money account, fund it and join the fun.
How Does The Interactive Gambling Bill of 2020 effect Australian Online Caisnos?
- All forms of Internet gambling and gambling advertisements is banned except sports betting.
- Operators based abroad will not be able to offer casino games for real money to Australians online casinos unless they’re licensed in the country. Those who disregard Australian law pay civil penalties, their IP addresses will be blocked and they will be blacklisted.
- Presently the Australian government has no plans of awarding operators with a license, at this stage they are more focused on banning them. While a sport event is live punters are not allowed to place bets, this is known as the ‘siren-to-siren’ ban – it’s aim is to stop the addictive nature of live casino betting.
It will be an understatement to say that Australians don’t like to play at online pokies. Research points out that more than 70 percent of the Australian adult population like to gamble, be it in a land-based or online setting. The Global Betting and Gaming Consultants indicates that Australians spent around $800 per year on gaming.
However, UK casino players, who are new to online gambling, may experience certain difficulties choosing a web-based casino provider. Even more so, when one considers the sheer number of online gambling operators which accept players from the UK.————–
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239