The order of execution
|||Name step||Description step|
|1.||Submit||Filing at the consular department of theVietnam representative offices abroad.|
|2.||Agencyrepresentativesreceive dossiers,consider and resolve.||Consular officers examine, evaluate the dossiers; Filled profile cases, invalid,consular officers receive dossiers for settlement; profile cases of missing or invalid, the consular officer guidance for applicantsremake.|
|3.||Agencyrepresentativesverified (if necessary)||In case you need to verify the representationssubmitted written requests to verify the competent authorities.|
|4.||Returns results||Get results in consular department of theVietnam representative offices abroad.|
(See the list of Vietnam representative officesabroad in the electronic information pagesbelow for information about the address,schedule for filing and receiving the results).
|1.||Declaration (in the prescribed form).|
– Form TP / HT–2012–geological exploration, CCHT declaration ofregistration changes, corrections, additional civil status, ethnicity re-determination, gender re-determination.
– Form TP / HT–2012–TKDCHT: adjustment form content in other civil status documents (birth certificate is not).
|2.||The original of the original birth certificate or other documents of thecivil status needs to change, corrections, additional civil status,ethnicity re-determination, redefining gender, civil status adjustmentfor birth certificates or papers that civil status.|
|3.||The relevant documents as a basis for change, corrections,additional civil status, redefine ethnicity, gender re-determination.|
– In case of redefining gender, the written conclusions of the medicalorganizations have carried out intervention to redefine gender as a basis for determining the sex.
– The changes, corrections, additional civil status, redefine ethnicity,gender re-determination for minors or persons without capacity for civil acts were carried out at the request of parents or personsGuardian.
– For changing the names for the full 9 years or older and redefinethe nation for minors from 15 years of age or older, must have the consent of that person.
|4.||Copy of passport or valid substitute papers of the applicant together with the original for comparison or a certified copy (in case ofsending documents by mail shall submit a certified copy).|
|Number of records||One (01) item.|
|Form, declaration form ||Documents specified||Name form, declaration form|||
|Adjustment declaration form other civil status TP.HT-2012-TKĐCHT||Download|