Before your Vietnam Visa expires, you need to get it extended. So how to get Vietnam Visa Extension for Indonesian citizens and how much does it cost?
After getting Vietnam visa and enter to Vietnam legally, people tend to ignore the Vietnam visa. This may happen when you are busy with your work. We remind you that getting Vietnam Visa is not the final steps, you need to notice the expired date to get extension in case you want to stay longer in order to avoid unwanted trouble. This article will offer you information about Vietnam visa extension for Indonesian citizens.
Perhaps we do not need to say too much about the simplicity to travel between Vietnam and Indonesia, because there are millions of people of the 2 countries have gone to others year by year. But we wish to remind you again that having a visa is not come to the final step because you will get unexpected trouble if you miss the expired date to get your Vietnam visa extended on time.
In fact, Indonesia is in exemption list for Vietnam visa to enter this country, so if you are Indonesian passport holder, there is no Vietnam visa requirements for Indonesian citizens in case your staying is less than 30 days. In contrast, any stays of Indonesian citizens longer than 30 days whoever living in Indonesia has other nationalities are required for the Vietnam visa.
Provisions of the Government of Vietnam published that Indonesian passport holders are allowed to stay in Vietnam for a limited period. To continue staying longer in Vietnam, nationals in this country need Vietnam visa extension for Indonesian citizens, otherwise they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Indonesia
Address: Jl. Teuku Umar. No 25, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta
Phone: 0062-21-3100358 – Consul : 0062-21-315853
For more information of Vietnam Embassy in Indonesia, you can visit the website https://vietnamembassy-indonesia.org/, it is provided for Embassy news and service purpose.
Vietnam visa extension for Indonesian citizens
Technically, the cost of visa renewal is higher than that of visa extension and we will offer you to get visa renewal if you want to stay in Vietnam for 3 months and wish to change types of visa from single to multiple.
Traditionally, people get their visa extension at Vietnam embassy in Indonesia, but the procedures for Vietnam visa extension for Indonesia citizens are different. Normally, it depends on type of visa (include trade visa, tourism visa and work visa) that you want to extend thus to get it simply you can let any visa agent which can help you get Vietnam visa extend your visa.
Getting your visa extended at Vietnam Embassy is usually not difficult or knotty, but your waiting time to get it is quite long. It is considered to wait for 5 to 7 working days to get 1 month visa extended and 8 to 10 working days to get 3 month visa extended and during the waiting time, your original passport will be kept at Vietnam Immigration Department for processing. This disadvantage need you to make sure that you will not use your passport going to anywhere by air.
What should be prepared when getting Vietnam visa extension for Indonesian citizens?
– The original passport
– 01 proposal form to require, supplement, modify visas, extension of stay (form N5)
– The Confirmation of local police for your stay or temporary staying registered with local police.
– It takes 5-7 working day to extend. If you want to get it urgent in 1,2, or 3 days, extra fee will be added
– Extension visa fee depends on some factors, to get the exact price, clients should send us following information:
1. The nationality of person who wants to extend visa
2. What type of old visa? One month or three month, what is the type? And where was it issued?
3. What is the most recent date of arrival? And what is the arrival port?
4. What type of visa does client want to extend? One month or 3 months
5. Does client have guaranteed company in Vietnam or not? If yes, where is the company located in Vietnam?
6. Which city did clients register for temporary staying?
7. Send above information to our email address, we will acknowledge in 24 hours.
Vietnam visa extension for Indonesian citizens about work permit
In case you want to work for long time in Vietnam, you must have work permit, of course this kind of visa can be extended as well. You can not apply tourism visa in this case. After obtaining work permits, Indonesia emplyees can make 2 or 3 year residence card which can be extended. If the Indonesian are spouses, children of the Vietnamese, they can make 5 Year Visa Exemption.
Work Permit Extension for Indonesian nationals
You must submit documents to renew work permit to local Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Service where were initially issued the permit before at least 10 days but not more than 30 days before the existing permit expires, because work permit has a limited period as well.
Needed documents to extend Work permit
– Your valid passport and visa
– Valid original work permit
– Visa extension period is 5 working days
– Guarantee company dossier in Vietnam
– NA5 form sealed by the Company in Vietnam
– One 4×6 photo with white background, taken within 6 months and without wearing glasses.
– Residence certificate by local public security
– Visa extension period will depend on the remaining term of work permit.
How much to pay for Vietnam visa extension for Indonesian citizens?
The cost you have to pay for Vietnam visa extension for Indonesian citizens is not the same because of the different situation such as nationality and your border port. Visa agent will tell you specific price for your particular case if you send them your photo of passport and visa via email. For reference only, it is usually from USD 130 to USD 530 depending on the period as 3 months, 6 months, 1 year.
1) You should get your visa extended at the minimum of 5 days before deadlines of your stay in Vietnam
2) You will have to pay additional fee for emergency service