As China is a very big country so there was a Vietnam Embassy and many Vietnam Consulates all over China. We will give you all the address of Vietnam Embassy in China.
The information about Vietnam Embassy in Beijing, Guangzhou, Kunming, Shanghai or Nanning, China and the guidance on how to apply for Vietnam visa from China for the applicants who are staying or residing here. It also instructs people getting a tourist or business visa to Vietnam within 36 hours or even 2 hours.
Vietnam Embassy in Australia functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Australia. It is also the place where Australian citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
What are the address of the Vietnam Embassy in China and other Vietnam Consulates?
Contact information of Embassy of Vietnam and Consulates in China are as follows.
Vietnam Embassy in China
- Add: No 32 Guanghua Rd, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, PC: 100600
- Tel: +86-10-65321155
- Fax: +86-10-65325720
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam Consulate in Kunming, China
- Add Room 507, Hong Ta Mansion, No 155, Beijing Road, Kunming, China.
- Tel: 86-871-3522669; +868713515889
- Fax: 86-871-3516667
- Email: email@example.com
Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong, Ma Cao
- Add: 15/F., Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Tel: +852-2591-4510; 2591-4517; 2835-9358; 2835-9398
- Fax: +852-2591-4524
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam Consulate in Nanning, China
- Add: 27th-floor Yahang Wealth Center, No55, Jinhu Road, Nanning, China
- Tel: +86-771-5510560
- Fax: +86-771-5534738
- Email: tlsqvn.@email@example.com
Vietnam Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Add: 2F, B Building, Hotel Landmark Canton, Haizhu Square, Guangzhou, 510115
- Tel: 83305911, 83305910
- Fax: 83305915
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Add 3F, Huachen financial mansion. No 900, Pudong Ave, Shanghai. Postcode: 200135
- Tel: +86-21-68555871 / 68555872/13472652588
- Fax: +86-21-68555873
- Email: email@example.com
Vietnam Consulate in Taipei, Taiwan
- Add: 2-3Fl., No-65 Sung Chiang Rd., Taipei, Taiwan
- Tel: 886-2-25266626/988193929
- Fax: 886-2-236 2704
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Chinese citizens apply for Vietnam visa?
In 2014, Vietnam visa on arrival is not applicable for Chinese citizens who depart from China mainland. The applicants are then requested to apply for the visa at the Vietnam Embassy in China or Vietnam visa code instead.
For Chinese citizens who fly into Vietnam from the 3rd countries like Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan or Singapore… then Vietnam visa on arrival is accepted.
Chinese citizens visiting Vietnam for vacation, tourism, business, and working purposes are eligible to apply for 1-3 months, single or multiple entry visa to Vietnam.
Chinese nationals may have 2 options: Applying for Vietnam visa directly at Vietnam embassy in China or applying for a Vietnam visa on arrival from China. Chinese citizens may apply for both tourist visa and business visa to Vietnam for the stay of 1 to 3 months from China.
Why should you apply online instead of going to the embassy?
You know, each visa application option offers you some advantage. Visa on arrival is especially beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by mail. The other advantages of VOA include faster processing, cost-saving and more efficient payment methods.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
How to apply Vietnam visa in China? We wrote the whole steps in brief for you:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Macau, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongqing or any places in China. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Process to apply via Vietnam Embassy in China
Applying Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy is a traditional way, in case you have time and want to apply by yourself. Here are something you need to notice:
- Process time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. You should call to Vietnam Embassy for details if you want to make sure.
- Required documents: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues
In case you come personally to Vietnam Embassy in Australia, you need to fill in the application form, show 2 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, and then return to Vietnam embassy after 4-5 working days to pick up your Vietnam Visa.
You can not use extra services when applying visa via Vietnam Embassy and you have to handle everything to make your trip be perfect.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
We hope this section will help you know more about Vietnam Embassy in China. In case there has much trouble in your process, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com.