Have you ever heard about Vietnam Evisa? What is it and how to apply Vietnam Evisa?
Vietnam and Indonesia are both Asian country, so movement to the 2 countries are no longer different for citizens between them. This make Indonesian more easier to get Vietnamese visa to Indonesia, and Vietnam Evisa as well. This section will come up with a solution about Vietnam E-visa especially in Indonesia.
What is Vietnam Evisa?
Vietnam is one of the most popular countries on the list of every traveler in SE Asia. On February 2017, to simplify the visa process, this country launched the e-visa program. Who can apply Vietnam Evisa to enter Vietnam? The answer is citizens from 46 countries, including Indonesia, also can get their E-visa electronically.
However, Indonesia is in exemption list from visa to enter Vietnam for a length of 30 days, so do not waste time to apply if you stay less than that period. We will guide you to apply Vietnam E-visa in case you stay longer than 30 days.
Frequently asked question about Vietnam E-visa
What do I need to prepare when applying for a Vietnam E-visa?
You have to prepare the following documents in order to apply for Vietnamese visa to Indonesia:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months in validity after arrival to Vietnam)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
How long does it take to apply Visa Vietnam untuk paspor Indonesia?
Choices of obtaining visa will depends on how rush you need it and how many days you will receive visa. There are three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 5 business days.
- Rush Processing: 4 business days.
- Super Rush Processing: 2 business days.
How long is the Vietnam Evisa valid for?
The Vietnam E-visa has the validity of 30 days after your arrival. In addition, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
What are Vietnam E-visa Requirements for Indonesia citizens?
Your passport must have validity for a minimum of 30 days beyond the visa expiry date. For example, in case you enter Vietnam today and your visa expires in 30 days, then your passport must be valid for at least 60 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of Vietnam Evisa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
When entering Vietnam, what do I need to show?
You must present a printed copy of the E-visa, accompany with your passport.
Important information you need to consider before applying
- An Vietnam E-visa is valid for 30 days with single entry, from the proposed date of entry stated during the application and Vietnam visa on arrival is the option you should choose for multiple entries or a stay in excess of 30 days. By reading Do Indonesia Citizens Need A Visa To Vietnam?, you can discover ways to apply Vietnam visa on Arrival.
- With Vietnam Evisa, you can remain in this country for a maximum of 30 continual days after the first entry date.
- Indonesian travelers wanting to visit Vietnam must have their passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Your passport must be valid for at least one months after arrival in Vietnam and it must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Minors who have their own passport must complete a full E-visa application. Minors who are 14 and under and included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents E-visa application.
- Applicants are also needed to carry a copy of their E-visa at all times during their stay.
How to apply online for Vietnam Evisa?
If you want to apply Vietnam Evisa, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Fill in Apply Vietnam visa form with your basic information such as full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, the airport of arrival, date of arrival…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment for visa serivice fee with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page.
- Waiting for 2 working days (in normal case) to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time. You just need to print and show it at International Vietnam airport you land.
Is there any question that we do not list? For more information about Vietnam Embassy in Indonesia or visa dari Indonesia ke Vietnam, you can visit the website https://vietnamembassy-indonesia.org/, it is provided for Embassy news and service purpose.
In case you have any question, please contact us via our hotline: +84 968 18 77 18