Entering Vietnam visa will require Indian citizens to apply for Vietnam visa. What are requirements of Vietnam visa for Indians?
Vietnam Visa Exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, India isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam if you are Indian citizens. In case your nationality isn’t Indian citizens, please carefully check the table below to know whether you need a Vietnam visa or not.
|No||Citizens of||Days of Free Visa|
|1||United Kingdom||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|2||France||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|3||Italy||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|4||Spain||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|5||Germany||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|6||Belarus||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2020)|
|8||South Korea||15 days|
|23||Chile||90 days (Starting from 11 August 2017)|
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Do Indian citizens need to apply Vietnam visa?
Based on the Circular no.04/2016/TT-BNG of the Foreign Affairs and Trade about the entry and exit of foreign passengers, all passengers who are non-Vietnamese must have passport ( or travel document) and visa so as to be able to enter and exit out of Vietnam.
Until now, India does not belong to the list of Vietnam visa waiver program. This brings to the result that all citizens who come from India must show up Vietnam visa at all Immigration desks of Vietnam at all frontiers.
Travelers who intend to stay less than 30 days and who are visiting for tourism can travel on a single-entry Vietnam visa on arrival with their Irish passport, which lasts for 30 days. Travelers who wish to stay longer than 30 days or who are traveling for purposes other than tourism will need a multiple-entry visa, which can last for up to six months.
Both Indian citizens and foreigners living in India need to response requirements of of Vietnam visa for Indians in case their nationality are not in Vietnam visa exemption list. You can apply for the Vietnam visa in the following two ways:
- By directly applying for the visa through a Vietnam embassy from any of the surrounding countries with the facility.
- By first obtaining the letter of approval online with help of our service and then use it to acquire the Vietnam visa.
How to apply Vietnam visa from India?
In general, there are 2 legal methods to obtain Vietnam visa: Vietnam visa upon arrival and Visa from Vietnam Embassy in India. However, Visa on arrival is the optimal method when you have a third party who guarantee for your traveling to Vietnam with the Immigration of Vietnam.
Indian citizens are advised to choose one of the following ways to apply for Vietnam Visa
Apply Vietnam visa from India at Vietnam Embassy
Indian citizens can apply for Vietnam visa a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulates in India. Since the direct application procedure needs their physical presence at the Vietnam embassy, they will have to travel to the Vietnam embassy in person in order to fill up visa forms from there.
Applying Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy is a traditional way, in case you have time and want to apply by yourself. Here are something you need to notice:
- Process time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. You should call to Vietnam Embassy for details if you want to make sure.
- Required documents: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
- Address: B-306 Oberoi Chamber New Link Road Andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India.
- Phone: (9122) 2673 668| 6732339
- Fax: (9122) 2673 663
Vietnam Embassy in New Delhi
- Address: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021
- Phone: (91-11) 2687 9852
- Fax: (91-11) 2687 9869
- Working hour: From Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Applications are accepted in the morning, from 10:30 to 12:30. From 4:00 to 5:00 is for Visa collection.
Apply Vietnam visa on arrival from India
Nowadays, “Vietnam visa on arrival” is the optimal method so as to gain Vietnam visa in hands fast and secure. Even it is not from Embassy of Vietnam but it works legally according to the Vietnamese immigration law.
If you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (such as passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. A trusted visa agent will help you apply Vietnam Visa Online for you and you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports.
Vietnam visa on Arrival can be applied online anywhere even when you are in Indi or other countries and your next destination is Vietnam.
This is the easiest and quickest way for both India citizens and others. To apply for the visa online, you need to find out a trusted visa agent to get them apply Vietnam Visa for you. In a very short time, after 5-7 working days, you will receive visa dispatch issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Take it to any international border in Vietnam and get your visa stamped.
You just need to follow these simple step:
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT APPLY VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FORM providing: Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS, but remember to double check your information before making payment via any cards and Paypal we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Surat, Kanpur or any places in India. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com now!
Note when applying visa on arrival Vietnam:
- You must acquire or have a valid passport at least six months prior to your visa application form. This passport should have a longer validity than the expected visa.
- Your two passport photos must be taken within the last six months but not beyond that time period.
You should fill in the visa application forms with valid information to ensure your letter of approval is consistent with information on your passport.
- The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose.
Vietnam Visa for Indian citizens to work
If India citizens want to work in Vietnam in a long time, they can not apply for tourism Vietnam Visa, they need Visa to work, this is also a permission that allows them to work in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa for Indian citizens to work can be noted something:
- Whoever does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will: redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can fly or travel by road or waterway from India or from other countries to Vietnam.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.